Seltzer Mojito.... Yum.
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) lime juice (from 1 lime)
- 1 teaspoon turbinado sugar
- 6 tablespoons (3 ounces) limeade (such as Simply Limeade)
- 3 tablespoons (1 1/2 ounces) white rum
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) plain spiked seltzer
- Muddle mint leaves, lime juice and turbinado sugar in a cocktail shaker until sugar is dissolved.
- Add limeade and rum to cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Strain over a glass of ice.
- Top with plain spiked seltzer; garnish with mint leaves.
Serving Size: About 9 Ounces
- 201 calories;
- carbohydrates 18g;
- sugars 15g;
- niacin equivalents 0.1mg;
- sodium 11mg;
- added sugar 5g.